Saber Public Goods
The Saber team has built or been a major contributor to a wide variety of products and services on the Solana blockchain.
Some applications listed here are closed source. If you would like to contribute to a closed source project, please contact the Saber team at [email protected].
Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment
- Goki CLI - A CLI for deploying programs on the Solana blockchain, with extra safety checks and checksums.
- DeployDAO Migrator - (unmaintained) A tool for versioning programs and program upgrades.
- Solana Program Registry - An open registry for transparent, verified builds of Solana programs, binary checksums, and Anchor IDLs. Built on GitHub Actions.
- Anchor.so - A Solana account explorer and program simulator, built on Anchor.
- WalletKit by Goki - 🔑 Wallet connector for Solana dApps.
- Captain - (unmaintained) 🧑✈ Version control and key management for Solana programs.
- Sail - ⛵️ A React library for Solana account management and transaction processing.
- solana-contrib - General Solana utility functions.
- use-solana - Solana React library.
- token-utils - SPL Token arithmetic and types.
- anchor-contrib - TypeScript client for Anchor programs.
- chai-solana - Chai test helpers for Solana programs.
Smart Contract Libraries
- Vipers - 🕶 Assorted checks and validations for writing safer Solana programs.
- U128 - U128 helpers for Solana programs to make programs more efficient.
- Token List Builder - Tools for merging token lists.
- saber-overlay - A Nix overlay containing various Solana and crypto CLI tools.
- Goki Smart Wallet - Multisig Solana wallet with Timelock capabilities
- Tribeca - ♜ An open standard and toolkit for launching DAOs on Solana.
- Venko - Streaming payments and token release.
- Quarry Mint Wrapper - A mechanism for allowing multiple addresses to mint tokens.
- Merkle Distributor - 📦 A smart contract that distributes a balance of tokens according to a Merkle root.
- Permalock - Tribeca vote escrows with infinite lockup durations.
- SAVE: Simple Agreement for Vote-Escrowed tokens - A SAFE-like derivative which enforces that tokens must be locked for a specific period of time.
- Quarry Gauge - A veToken-based liquidity mining rewards allocator.
- Tribeca Registry - A registry of DAOs on the Tribeca protocol.
- Snapshots - Voting Escrow Snapshots: Historical snapshots of previous voting escrow balances.
- spl-token-swap (Stable Curve) - Stable token swap curve used by Orca, Raydium, Atrix, Aldrin, Saros, Penguin, and others
- Mercurial is based off of this code, but does not use it.
- TokenDAO - A browser for Solana token lists.
- The Certified© Token List - An aggregated token list, managed by protocols.
- Certified© Limit Book - (unmaintained) A powerful, fully decentralized crypto exchanged powered by Solana and Serum.
- Quarry - ⛏ An open protocol for launching liquidity mining programs on Solana.
- Crate Protocol - A composable primitive for tokenized baskets of assets.
- Arrow Protocol - Protocol for launching staking derivatives for communities and DAOs.
- Sencha - An automated market maker based on the constant product invariant.
- Traction - An American options protocol.