The Saber protocol consists of several programs:
- The Stable Swap program, which handles creating LP tokens and swapping
- The Saber Periphery, which consists of:
- The Decimal Wrapper, which handles adjustments of decimals
- The Continuation Router, which routes between different Saber pools and the Add Decimal program atomically in one transaction.
- The Lockup, which controls the tokens released to the Saber team and pre-token investors
- The Mint Proxy, which handles the issuance of new Saber tokens
- The Redeemer, which allows burning an "IOU" token for a Saber token
Liquidity mining is handled by the Quarry protocol.
Governance is handled by Tribeca. Documentation on its programs may be found on the Tribeca documentation site.